Enjoy the final harvest of the year with this fun executive function strategy worksheet packet! These executive functioning activities are fall harvest-themed to help bridge the world of worksheets to the working world. Our scientifically based executive functioning activities are a fantastic choice for both children and adults.
What’s Included in Our Fall-Themed Language Worksheets:
- Count the Harvest: Exercise your counting ability by sorting baskets full of different fruits in this printable version of The Right Count. This exercise is the perfect warm-up to start all of the calculating functions in your client’s brain.
- Categorizing Words: A critical component of executive functioning is the ability to categorize. Immerse your client in this fun language-based strategy activity as they complete this printable version of Secret Files.
- Points of View: A printed version of our digital tool, have your client practice figuring out where they are in space by using the points of view.
- Towers of Hanoi: Lastly, practice holding images in your mind as you strategize how you are going to move the pieces around.
Why Choose Our Executive Function Strategy Worksheet Packet #57?
- Professionally designed for a fall-inspired experience.
- Suitable for all ages, from kids (13+) to adults.
- High-quality, printable PDF format.
- Instant download so you can begin your fall journey right away.
Included inside: 30 strategy worksheets and bridging questions.
In fact, if you like this packet, explore our other executive functioning worksheets →