Terms of Service
About Us and Our Terms – Worksheets
Hi, we’re HappyNeuron Pro Inc and welcome to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, a subscription service for digital worksheets by the trained cognitive designers here at HappyNeuron Pro. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘HN’, it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets platform.
When you create an HappyNeuron Pro Worksheet account and accept these terms, you become a member of our community. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms. Please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be downcast, but we will need to kindly ask you to leave because your presence on and use of the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets platform is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms whether you become a member or not.
The Worksheets on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets are owned by the respective rightsholder. They are licensed to you under the terms of the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets License (as amended from time to time) at the direction of authors.
How Browsing Works:
- Browsing: You need to be 13 years or over to browse HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. When browsing HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets whether or not you’re a member.
- Content available to browsing users: On certain parts of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets the content made available to you without requiring a membership or subscription is also subject to the Worksheets License .
- Availability: We strive to have HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets works, including the kinds of Worksheets available on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets. HappyNeuron will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things. It is why we recommend downloading all of the Worksheets directly after purchase.
HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets Accounts
- Your Account: Your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets account gives you access to the services and content that we may establish, maintain, and modify, from time to time and in our sole discretion. You are required to create an Account in order to download any resource found on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets. An account is exclusively for 1 individual to use directly themselves or with clients under direct care.
- Registration: In order to use the platform, the user must register, create a username and password, and activate an account. To this end, the user must provide a valid email address where the user will receive notifications related to the platform. If the user is a legal entity or business, its username must be its full name or corporate name and the person registering on behalf of the legal entity or business declares that they are duly authorized to bind such legal entity or business and that such legal entity or business shall be bound to the terms of the relevant Website/Service.
- User Responsibilities: You are responsible for tracking all activity on your own account, and you agree to the following:
- To store all passwords and usernames securely.
- To notify HappyNeuron of any unauthorized use or security breach. HappyNeuron will not be liable for any liability, damage, cost, loss or expense caused by or in connection with any unauthorized use of your account.
- To never share login details or account access with clients or other users.
- To never transfer or “sell” your account to another person.
- The User is responsible for all operations or activities carried out through the User’s account(s) through any device. If the User suspects that another User is using his/her/they account, he/she/they should immediately inform the Company.
- Suspension or Cancellation: The Company may suspend or cancel the User’s account if it considers that the User has breached these terms.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. HappyNeuron reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of these Terms and the applicable License, which it may update from time to time. We may, without notice, change the Platform, stop providing the Platform or features of the Platform, or create usage limits for the Platform. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Platform without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
How downloading Works
What do you get when you download an Item?
- License: When you purchase a Worksheet or an Item as a User, you will be give instant access to download that Worksheet or Item.
- Effect of ceasing subscription: As HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets offers a subscription service, certain rights granted under an Worksheet license are only applicable for as long as your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets subscription is active.
- If you’ve purchased worksheets, they retain a valid license even if you suspend your subscription. Please read the Worksheets License in detail to understand what you can do with the items you’ve purchased.
- Platform: As a User you also receive services from us like account support, library quality control and other related services.
- Support: We do our best to make sure that Items are high quality. However the Platform does not include training or personalized guidance like you would find for a subscription to the Digital Program. Please visit HappyNeuron Pro if you are looking for a particular level of support.
Becoming a Subscriber
- Subscription types: When you become a Subscriber you get to access our monthly release of Big Packets library of Items that must be used in accordance with the Worksheets License. Worksheets Subscriptions are for Individuals and is a single seat usage subscription only, available for use by a single real person or for a single seat usage. You are not permitted to share the seat. If your company needs more than 1 single seat please contact us to discuss a Team Account.
- Authority to agree to these terms: If you are a company or organization, both you and the real person who signs up on your behalf represent and warrant that this person has the authority to bind your company or organization.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a Subscriber. If you’re under 18, you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all of your activities.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current active email address). Your subscription is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security, you must let us know immediately.
Our Use of Your Information
Purchases as a User
- You can pay for your Items via credit card. You may be required to pay a handling fee, local tax, or international tax depending on the method of payment you choose and your general location.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets purchase. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees). This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing Items from HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, which we have no control over.
Transacting as a Subscriber
- You can pay for your subscription via credit card. You may be required to pay a handling fee, local tax, or international tax depending on the method of payment you choose and your general location. All prices on our website are in USD.
- By signing on as a Subscriber you must agree to the individual payment terms that relate to your chosen method of payment, as notified to you. You agree that at the conclusion of an introductory offer, your subscription will automatically renew at the pricing and frequency notified to you at the start of offer.
- In the event that you select an ongoing, regular payment method (for example a monthly credit card payment) and that payment fails to occur, we may immediately suspend your subscription until payment has been made. If we suspend your subscription, your rights under these terms and the Worksheets License will be valid, but the Worksheets subscription will cease.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets subscription. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees). This means that you may incur additional costs when subscribing to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, which we have no control over.
- Terms of subscribing: When you subscribe to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, you do so on the following terms:
- you promise to us that you understand what you can and can’t do with your downloaded Items in accordance with the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets License ;
- we do not promise that any particular Worksheet will continue to be available on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets;
- you do not gain any ownership rights in a downloaded Item.
- It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
- The final prices and fees are inclusive of transactional taxes where relevant (like VAT and GST). Our promotional materials will state whether or not the price is inclusive or exclusive of transactional taxes.
- You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets wherever levied. Your responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
- Notifications and Emails. By providing HappyNeuron your email address, you consent to HappyNeuron using the email address to send you platform-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Platform and special offers (“Newsletters”). HappyNeuron may provide other notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by HappyNeuron in our sole discretion (in accordance with applicable law). HappyNeuron reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users. HappyNeuron is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. You can manage your email and notifications preferences on your account settings page.
Changes and Closure of the Website
- The Company may, at any moment, and without incurring in any responsibility towards the User, modify the content of the Website or the Platform, limit or modify the conditions or cease to provide some or all the Platform and features available or deactivate and delete all or some of the User accounts and their corresponding information. However, the Company will comply with its obligations regarding the keeping of records in relation to certain transactions for the relevant period as provided by applicable law or refund the Users of Subscriptions in force at that time with the proportional part of the price not accrued before the termination.
Third Party Products and Services
- As a Subscriber you may also have access to, or be eligible for special offers in relation to, products and services provided by our partnered suppliers (Third Party Offers). Information about Third Party Offers will be published on our website.
- You have no obligation to redeem any Third Party Offer. However, if you choose to do so, then you will be buying the relevant product and/or service from the supplier and not from us.
- The redemption of a Third Party Offer is subject to terms and conditions set by our partners. You should read and make sure that you agree to the applicable terms and conditions before redeeming any Third Party Offer.
- The description of products and services forming part of a Third Party Offer published on our site, and any associated links, have been provided to us by the suppliers. While we have made reasonable efforts to check the accuracy of the descriptions, the suppliers are solely responsible for any representations contained in those descriptions. Further, we do not endorse or assume any responsibility for those products and services.
- The suppliers might make, or be required by relevant laws to make, other promises to you as a consumer. Check their terms and conditions to see what they say.
- What we own: We own all the Worksheet Content that we have put in our HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
- Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an Item or any content on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets infringes any intellectual property right (including copyright) please contact us.
- Eligibility, suspension or termination: Being a User or a Subscriber is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope that you will use us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your subscription account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) if you breach these terms. If we do decide to permanently terminate your Worksheets account you must not apply for a new account as you will no longer be welcome. This decision may also apply to all of your HappyNeuron accounts you use on other HappyNeuron sites.
- HappyNeuron Pro Companies: If an indemnity, limitation or disclaimer of liability, promise or release (a ‘benefit’) is given in our favor in these terms or the HappyNeuron Worksheets License we hold that benefit on trust for the other HappyNeuron Companies. We may enforce that benefit as trustee for and on behalf of the other HappyNeuron Companies as beneficiaries under that trust. We may use the services of another HappyNeuron Company to collect payment or carry out other activities with you to bring you HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets.
Liability and indemnity – between us and Subscribers
- You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, any Item or the products or services forming part of any Third Party Offer.
- HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets, the Items and all Third Party Offers are made available to you on a final-sale basis.
- Our liability to you in connection with HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
- We exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense; and
- Our total aggregate liability to you is otherwise limited to the total amounts paid by you to us for your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets in the 6 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim giving rise to the liability arose.
- Third party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party. Remember that only real people can subscribe to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets.
- Consumer laws: In some places there may be non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights (‘non-excludable consumer guarantees’). We do not exclude, restrict or modify non-excludable consumer guarantees in these terms. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at our option, to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant Item or service, (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise).
- Blocking you, disabling your subscription or refusing to process a payment: We may block you, terminate your subscription or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your subscription, or that payment, including if it breaches a law or regulation. You promise that you are not located in a sanctioned country and are not on a sanctioned persons list. We may also block members from a country if we can’t make payments to or from that country. You should check what payment methods are available in your country for making payments. We may take any of the actions stated in this section without notice and against all of your HappyNeuron accounts you use on other HappyNeuron sites. As our sites are global, there are different laws that may apply and these may restrict our relationship with you.
- US-specific controls: HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets is not available to anyone located in any U.S. sanctioned countries or to anyone on the U.S Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN list). You must not export or re-export HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets Items to a U.S. sanctioned country or to anyone on the SDN list.
- Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
- Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via a help request. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address you provided to us.
- Changes to these terms: We may change these terms (including the HappyNeuron Worksheets License ) at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our Users know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. If a change we make has a material effect on you to your detriment then you may, upon demonstrating that detriment to us, cancel your HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets subscription in accordance with section 22 above. However, if you continue to use HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes regardless of the amount of time which has elapsed. Whether a change has a material effect on you to your detriment depends on the nature of the change and your particular circumstances. For example, a change which causes you to incur increased transaction fees. The removal of individual worksheets or a minor clarifying change to the HappyNeuron Worksheets will not typically have a material effect on you to your detriment.
- Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
- Applicable Laws: We control and operate HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets from our offices in United States. The laws of California, United States govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
Refunds and cancellations
Summary: Learn more about our Refund and Exchange Policies below.
- Refund Policy: It is our goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the worksheets you purchase on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets. Since all of our products are digital and cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you use your worksheets effectively. You can read more about how the resolution process works in our Refund Policy.
- Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker in Australia or elsewhere. Any credit we apply to your subscription is not a deposit under Australian law about banks, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.
Linking; apps made by others
- Linking to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets: We reserve the right to insist that any link to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets.
- Links from HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets: The HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets platform and Item downloads may contain links to other non-HappyNeuron owned sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
- HappyNeuron: Happy Neuron INC – 900 E. Hamilton Ave, Suite #450, Campbell, CA 95008, USA
- Handling fee: the fee Subscribers may pay, depending on their subscription payment method.
- Worksheets: digital cognitive good found on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets website.
- Subscriber: a person who signs up for a subscription based account by creating an account and accepting these terms.
- Payment method: any payment agent or method we make available on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheets.
- User: An individual that uses the HappyNeuron Pro Worksheet website.
- Platform: The location where worksheets are made available to users.
- Company: HappyNeuron and the related entities.
- Item: a digital good found on HappyNeuron Pro Worksheet Website
- Digital Program: The 100% digital service provided by HappyNeuron